fredag 4. februar 2011

Daylight.

 

018

I initially planned this outfit for today..

 

001

..with some adjustments this morning ( I allways change some details in the morning), I ended up with this outfit.

Wearing what? Maxi-dress, sweater, rings, belt and shoes from H&M, Fur vest and jacket from BikBok, scarf from Cubus.

005

The good thing now is that it’s not completely dark when I finish work!!! jeeeei, better times ahead! And not long before it’s possible to take outside pictures again!

003

And this season the 70’s is back!

007

I also got them in clear glass, just in case!

Have a smashing weekend! (I am for sure planning to have one!)

Smilefjes som blunker

2 kommentarer:

  1. Kjempe fint antrekk. Skal våge meg til å bruke maxi-kjolen min jeg også! Den er jo genial om vinteren, ingen trenger å vite om stilongsen man har under:)

    SvarSlett
  2. Nei, det er en nøye bevart hemmelighet! hihi
    Utrolig behagelig antrekk, litt hemmende på jobb, men passet som fredags-outfit..;) God helg!

    SvarSlett

I love comments!

Instagram: @ahaugum

www.lookbook.no

LOOKBOOK.nu: collective fashion consciousness.