tirsdag 24. mai 2011

Today.

 

014

Today this was my outfit. It is kind of chill outside, so my knit is still needed. Tank, shirt, tights hat and necklace H&M, cardigan Vila and shoes converse. I allways wear flats at work, nothing else is possible! Every day is like a work-out;) Today I got double up, because I’ve been outside running as well! My new life has began!

Dinner tip of the day:

024

I sliced a small pepper steak and fried it and then mixed it with a delicious pesto salad. I used spinach, cucumber, avocado, onion, tomatoes, feta and pesto. The dressing on top is kesam mixed with greek dressing. Healthy and really good!!

Another thing I love making is this easy desert:

012

Picture from saturday. I melt 70% cocoa chocolate and dip the strawberries in it and put them on folie. Cool and then serve! In the weekdays I love to mix strawbeeries with vanilla kesam or yoghurt. Nam!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

I love comments!

Instagram: @ahaugum

www.lookbook.no

LOOKBOOK.nu: collective fashion consciousness.